| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ekalaka, Mt in June is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 91.9mm (3.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 15:28 long and the longest day is 15:43 long with an average length of 15:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Ekalaka, Mt June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ekalaka, Mt, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ekalaka, Mt:
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 301.8 kms (187.5 miles) NNW
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) WNW
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) W
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) W
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 375 kms (233 miles) W
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) WSW
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 363.8 kms (226 miles) SSW
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) NNE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 264.5 kms (164.3 miles) NNE
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 307.3 kms (191 miles) ENE
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) E
- Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa - 370.4 kms (230.2 miles) ESE
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) SSE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 228.9 kms (142.2 miles) SSE
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SSE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SSE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 347.7 kms (216.1 miles) S