| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ekalaka, Mt in April is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.8 °C (30.6 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 42.2mm (1.7in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Ekalaka, Mt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ekalaka, Mt, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ekalaka, Mt:
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 301.8 kms (187.5 miles) NNW
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) WNW
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) W
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) W
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 375 kms (233 miles) W
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) WSW
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 363.8 kms (226 miles) SSW
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) NNE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 264.5 kms (164.3 miles) NNE
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 307.3 kms (191 miles) ENE
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) E
- Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa - 370.4 kms (230.2 miles) ESE
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) SSE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 228.9 kms (142.2 miles) SSE
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SSE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SSE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 347.7 kms (216.1 miles) S